Friday, December 7, 2007

Don't worry, we won't die out this quickly

Wussup party people, Talha here,

It's been a while since my last post. Exams still have me pretty tied up. Whats worse, my dismal performance in the exams has really got me down. Now there is only one exam left, and prospects aren't looking too good (Hmmmm, i wonder if this a good time to be blogging).

The band is still ticking though. The way things are right now i doubt we'll get anything done by January. The lyrics are slowly piling up, all by me and some by Shahroze (PLEASE NO LINKIN PARK!), and none complete. One thing i realized though, song writing is one of those things that you get better at the more you do it. The songs are getting better, still nowhere near the mark that I want, but there's been some improvement (No more Layne Staley!).

I've been trying to get some of the other band members to blog here, but so far no luck. I think there will be a band re-structuring soon the way things are going. So far the band has only two active members, me and Shahroze.

Till next time.

Song of the day
Opticon (By Orgy from the album Vapor Transmission)

No comments: